Wow, I finally am able to create my first blog in Blogger. My experience with the blogging on here was a bit rocky after I finished the template. I kept getting an error message and nothing seemed to work. Thanks to the helpful emails from Jennifer (10 things team), I was able to find out it was just a problem with blogger and it would just eventually go away. It did! It was a lot of time wasted, but I'm thankful to be back on track now. Other than this one problem everything went well.
The library blogs I looked at were really helpful and looked really nice. I especially liked being able to find a place that was organized with all of the update information about new releases!
I think there are endless ways in which The Skokie Public Library can make use of blogs. I like the idea of up to date information, this would be nice to have in terms of new releases, happenings in the library, changes in the library, etc. Also, I like how blogging is helpful in giving employees a better idea about their coworkers other than just being a library employee.
Overall, I think blogs are fun and the are helpful in giving people information about anything whether it be about yourself (kind of like what we are doing), or a place, like a blog about the library.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks great, Bill! I'm sorry Blogger's technical glitch put you through the wringer for a little bit.
Here's hoping you've gotten the one snag out of the way as you continue with the 10 Things!
Toby
Post a Comment