Monday, November 26, 2007

Thing 3:Instant Messaging

My experience with thing 3 was NOT a good one! I'm not a fan at all. This is mainly because it was a nightmare to get it to start working and then again to try and get the thing to allow me to talk with someone. We would be typing a conversation together and then never recieve each others messages. This went on for a long time. I was definitely surprised at how much of a headache it was to use compared to aim. On aim all you have to do is add each other and it works right away rather than trying numerous times until a message goes through. Eventually a conversation started, but I clearly prefer aol/aim. It is so much more easier and does everything Google Talk does...including sending website links. IM as a mode of communication is a great thing, but Google Talk as program, not so much. I will stick with aim because not only am I more familiar with it, but I also find it MUCH easier and faster to use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.