Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thing 4:Social Networking

Considering knowing I had already made a myspace prior to the 10 things, I had decided to create a facebook. The positive aspect to facebook that makes it so popular is that it can connect you to classmates and friends of the past. With that said, I don't think I will be using facebook anymore rather than for the 10 things. I find myspace to be much much better. This is because it does everything I have learned from facebook, but it does even more as well. Myspace is better tool for keeping in touch with and finding friends. There are a lot more ways to search for people on there. Also, myspace also provides a better environment for marketing and getting noticed. This is especially known in the music industry. Lately I have seen a number of celebrity interviews about how they were discovered on myspace.

Overall it was nice to experience something other than myspace in terms of social networking, but facebook just isn't for me because myspace is bigger and better...besides the people I know on facebook already have myspace anyways. Of course not everyone will agree with me, but this is my opinion based on my findings.

No comments: