Monday, November 19, 2007
Thing 5:Flickr and Photo Sharing
My experience with Flickr was a good one for the most part. I had a small issue trying to get the photo to my blog, but later on (thanks to Rich on the 10 things team) I had learned my problem was that the person before me didn't log out. After this I was able to easily upload the photo to my blog. I found this to be very helpful because I never new how to upload a picture directly into a blog or page rather than the upload photo link they have for a display picture on the social networking sites. I think the best thing for the library flickr page at this poing would be to have either a get to know the employees kind of thing, or to maybe in the future do something more with the library and upload photos of the library, surrounding landmarks, or maybe just pictures of Skokie in general. I think the most useful tags as of now for the library flickr page would be...Skokie, Library, and 10 things. Yes these are generic, but with such a variety of photos, it makes sense to just get to the point of what all the photos are there for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment